TITLE: Benefits Administrator
PROGRAM: Human Resources
REPORTING TO: Human Resources Manager
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager the benefits administrator will be responsible for overseeing, administering and maintaining all benefit programs within the Blood Tribe Department of Health. It is the role of the administrator to inform and assist employees with benefit matters relating to eligibility, coverage and possible provisions. As the benefits administrator you will be required to perform various clerical duties including filing, claim submission, data entry, record keeping, mailing, portfolio management and ensuring up to date HR filing systems/personnel records. The Benefits Administrator is responsible to follow BTDH Policies and procedures while promoting benefit plans to engage employee retention.
- Graduate of approved Human Resources post secondary program or another Business-related field.
- Other certifications/competencies as required by program
- Possess excellent computer skills and be familiar with computer programs.
- Minimum of two years experience in related area.
- In depth knowledge of benefit plans
- Team player
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
- Strong Ethics and Discretion.
- In accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Extended to April 14, 2021 by 4:00P, M
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Copies of Credentials and Three (3) Updated References to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 403-737-3888 Ext: 8408
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.