TITLE: Security (Males and Females)- Casual
PROGRAM: Bringing the Spirit Home
The BTDH Bringing the Spirit Home Program provides hope for those who are fighting a drug addiction. Under the close supervision of a team of paramedics, counsellors, peer support workers and elders, the client’s path to recovery is carefully monitored based on their individual needs. Both adults and youth receive respectful, culturally sensitive services in a safe and supportive environment.
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Security guard is responsible for ensuring a safe environment for all employees, clientele and visitors. Hours of work consist of Day, Evening and Night rotations
- Listen effectively and communicate effectively.
- Stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Lift and/or move objects up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Able to work shift rotations (evening, nights, holidays).
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in related field an asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic Security Certificate and Security ID (training may be provided).
- Basic computer skills.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Current Child Intervention Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources Assistant
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH thanks all of those who apply but only those whom are selected for an interview will be contacted.