TITLE: Rehabilitation Assistant
PROGRAM: Home Care
REPORTING TO: Home Care Nurse Manager
SUMMARY OF WORK
The Rehabilitation Assistant demonstrates responsibility and accountability for the support in delivering services to the Blood Tribe Department of Health’s (BTDH) Rehabilitation programs:
- Occupational Therapy
- Strong leadership skillset including coaching, teaching and ability to empower individuals.
- Demonstrates confidence with relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to prioritize responsibilities.
- Works independently and effectively as a team member and within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Proficient in information technology.
- Understanding of the Blackfoot culture and language.
- Graduate of approved post-secondary institution.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a health environment.
- Certification and/or competencies in Health and Safety.
- In accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Until suitable candidate is found.
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Copies of Credentials, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
E-mail: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH Thanks all of those whom apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.