TITLE: Registered Primary Care Paramedic (PCP) Casual
PROGRAM: Blood Tribe Emergency Services
REPORTING TO: Fire Chief or Designate
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Under the direction of the Deputy Fire Chief of the Blood Tribe Emergency Services, you are accountable to deliver fire suppression, prevention, and pre-hospital emergency care at the basic life support level in accordance with your professional designation as Primary Care Paramedic (PCP) (as defined by Alberta College of Paramedics and be an “Active Practitioner without Restrictions”).
• Successfully completed training as a Primary Care Paramedic (PCP) from an approved program
• Registered with the Alberta College of Paramedics
• Valid CPR health care provider, and all qualifications that meet the requirements of the Health Professions Act and Regulations
• Must have a minimum of grade 12 diploma or equivalent
• Class 4 drivers licence with less than 6 demerits points or prohibition from driving under the criminal code.
• Knowledge of Blackfoot language and customs would be an asset.
• In accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Drivers Abstract, Copies of Credentials, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH Thanks all of those whom apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.