DEPARTMENT: Continuing Care Centre
REPORTING TO: Office Manger
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Under the direct supervision of the Office Manager, the receptionist provides reception duties for the Continuing Care Center.
- Graduate from a recognized Secretarial Program or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Current CPR certification, to be re-certified annually.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Other certifications as required by programs/department.
- Must be mature, flexible, pleasant and exercise a high degree of initiative and judgment.
- Must have necessary communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective interaction between persons, including coworkers.
- Must act with integrity and treat all information regarding clients, physicians, employees, and financial and operational status of the organization as strictly confidential.
- Ability to function independently.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Able to set priorities in the face of multiple demands.
- Assumes responsibility to maintain or improve personal health and well-being.
- Able to provide and receive feedback.
- Ability to function effectively in a dynamic environment.
- In accordance with BTDH salary grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: June 17, 2021 by 4:30pm
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Copies of Credentials, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
E-mail: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH Thanks all of those whom apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.