TITLE: Project Assistant/Admin Support – Casual
PROGRAM: Wellness Center
REPORTING TO: Director of Wellness
SUMMARY OF WORK: The Project Assistant will be working on various projects with the Wellness Center. These projects include Trauma Informed training, Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls (MMIWG), Indian Residential School program and Honoring Life projects. In this role, they will assist with tasks delegated by the Director and other team members; coordinate with all necessary service providers and generally ensure that the projects are moving forward in a timely manner and within budget. The incumbent must be highly organized, adaptable and able to prioritize tasks while working independently. This individual will also complete various administrative work.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, and Publisher
• Reliable, trustworthy and committed to team success
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Project Management experience considered an asset.
• in accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Until suitable Candidate found.
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Copies of Credentials, Current Criminal Record Check and three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
P.O. Box 380 Stand Off, AB T0L 1Y0
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH thanks all of those whom apply but only those who are selected for an interview will be
contacted. Thank you.