TITLE: Optometry Assistant
PROGRAM: Non-Insured Health Benefits
REPORTING TO: Director of NIHB and Optometrist
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Under the supervision of the Director of NIHB and in partnership with the Optometrist, the Assistant will provide technical skills, practical knowledge, and motivation to carry out the clerical functions and support related to the optometry services.
- Graduate of approved administrative program (or related program).
- Other certifications/competencies as required by program/department.
- Minimum of two years of experience in related area.
- Possess excellent computer skills and be familiar with computer programs.
- Shall be mature, flexible, pleasant and exercise a high degree of initiative and judgment.
- Must have necessary communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective interaction between all persons, including co-workers.
- Must act with integrity and treat all information regarding clients, physicians, employees, financial and operational status of the organization as confidential.
- Knowledge of the roles of the multi-disciplinary team members.
- Ability to function independently and effectively.
- Assumes responsibility to maintain or improve personal health and well-being.
- Able to provide and receive feedback.
- Knowledge of the Blackfoot culture, language and customs.
- In accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: May 4, 2021 by 4:00PM
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Copies of Credentials and Three (3) Updated References to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 403-737-3888 Ext: 8408
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH Thanks all of those whom apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.