TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse
PROGRAM: Non-Insured Health Benefits
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Under the direction of the registered nurse, contribute to quality collaborative inter-professional patient care through advanced clinical practices, leadership, consultations, education and research. Will provide full scope nursing services to the Blood Tribe community members on a referral basis from BTDH Clinic physicians and BTDH programs.
- Graduate of approved Practical Nurse program with current license.
- Current registration with College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta.
- Other certifications/competencies as required by registering body and as required by program/department.
- Current CPR certification, to be re-certified annually.
- Current First Aid certification, to be re-certified every three years.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in related clinical area.
- Minimum of three years experience in nursing.
- Current basic and advanced foot care certification.
- Current Class 4 driver’s license.
- Advanced wound care certification.
- Salary Grid as established by BTDH.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Until a suitable candidate is found.
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources Assistant
P.O Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH thanks all those who apply but only those whom are selected for an interview will be contacted.