TITLE: Medical Transportation Driver-Casual
PROGRAM: Medical Transportation
REPORTING TO: Medical Transportation Driver Lead
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Transport all scheduled clients to and from the nearest appropriate health professional or health facility to access medically-required health services in a safe and timely manner in accordance with NIHB program policies. Medical Drivers are responsible for maintaining and operating our MT units and are required to complete various tasks and trainings associated with vehicle use and client safety. Driver is to possess an excellent driving record and good comprehension skills and must maintain Code of Confidentiality when working with highly classified client or Health Centre information. Must have the ability to drive for long periods and distances, if required.
- Knowledge of Medical Transportation Policies and Guidelines
- High degree interpersonal skills
- Current CPR and First Aid certificates
- Provide a respectable Driver’s Abstract
- Two years’ work related experience
- Current Alberta Operator’s Class 4 License
- In accordance with the BTDH salary grid
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Drivers Abstract, Criminal Record Check, and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
PHONE: 737-3888 EXT: 8408
EMAIL: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.