TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse (1 yr. term)
PROGRAM: Kainai Home Care
Reporting To: Home Care Nurse Manager
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Provides clinical nursing services within his/her scope of practice to assigned home care/services to the client upon the delegation of the Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of approved practical nurse program with current license.
- Current registration with College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta.
- Other certifications/competencies as required by registering body and as required by program/department i.e. wound care, WHMIS, PPE, etc.
- Current CPR certification, to be re-certified annually.
- Current First Aid certification, to be re-certified every three years.
- Current Class 4 driver’s license.
- Current certification in Transportation of Dangerous Goods, to be re-certified every three years.
- Current basic and advanced foot care certification.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in related clinical area.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in nursing.
- In accordance with BTDH salary grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: March 26, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Please forward a Cover letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
PO Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
EMAIL: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH Thanks all of those whom apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.