TITLE: Licensed Practical Nurse (1 yr. term)
PROGRAM: Kainai Home Care
Reporting To: Home Care Nurse Manager
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Provides clinical nursing services within his/her scope of practice to assigned home care/services to the client upon the delegation of the Registered Nurse.
- Graduate of approved practical nurse program with current license.
- Current registration with College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta.
- Other certifications/competencies as required by registering body and as required by program/department i.e. wound care, WHMIS, PPE, etc.
- Current CPR certification, to be re-certified annually.
- Current First Aid certification, to be re-certified every three years.
- Current Class 4 driver’s license.
- Current certification in Transportation of Dangerous Goods, to be re-certified every three years.
- Current basic and advanced foot care certification.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in related clinical area.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in nursing.
- In accordance with BTDH salary grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: March 5, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Please forward a Cover letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
PO Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH Thanks all of those whom apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.