POSITION: Medical Driver / Vehicle Maintenance (Six-month term)
PROGRAM: Home Care
REPORTING TO: Director of Client Services
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Under the supervision of the Director of Client Services, the Medical Driver/Vehicle Maintenance personnel will provide transportation for Home Care clients to scheduled appointments. The driver will also provide a means of regular vehicle maintenance on a scheduled basis for all Home Care vehicles.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confers with and shares information with multidisciplinary health care team, as appropriate.
- Participates in staff meetings and scheduled in services as required.
- Physically able to assist clientele from and to vehicle from and to residence and from and to destination.
- Cooperates and participates in the planning and implementation of joint projects, design review and evaluation of existing programs, and future planning.
- Maintains confidentiality of clients on all interventions.
- Submits required client satisfaction/data collection (e-SDRT) on a monthly basis.
- Submit all expenses and expense correspondence to the Director of Client Services in a timely manner.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
- Reports accordingly and appropriately any concerns regarding a client’s condition to the Home Care nurse in a timely manner.
- Schedules regular vehicle maintenance for all Home Care vehicles.
- Ensures all Home Care vehicles are externally clean.
- Ensures all Home Care vehicles have current registration and insurance documentation with in the vehicles.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current Class 4 driver’s license.
- Current CPR certification, to be re-certified annually.
- Current First Aid certification, to be re-certified every three years.
- Current Transportation of Dangerous Goods, to be re-certified every three years.
- Minimum of three years’ experience.
- In accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: February 21, 2020 by 4 pm
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Driver’s Abstract and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
PO Box 229
STAND OFF, AB T0L 1Y0
EMAIL: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.