PROGRAM: Nutrition Services – Continuing Care Center
REPORTING TO: Nutrition Services Supervisor
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Food Service Dishwasher is responsible for cleaning and washing all dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans. The Dishwasher will perform various other activities to assist workers who are preparing or serving food and beverages at Long Term Care, Bringing the Spirit Home, and Continuing Care Center Staff meal purchase.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Completion of Safe Food Handling Course.
- Previous related experience.
- Shall be mature, flexible, pleasant, and exercise a high degree of initiative and judgement.
- Must have necessary communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective interaction between all persons, including coworkers.
- Must act with integrity and treat all information regarding Residents, physicians, BTSH clients, employees and financial operational status of the organization as confidential.
- Able to set priorities in the face of multiple demands.
- Able to provide and receive feedback.
- Ability to function effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to sit, walk, transfer, lift and carry equipment and supplies.
- In accordance with BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Copies of Food Handling and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
c/o: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.