TITLE: Dietary Aide- Casual
PROGRAM: Nutrition Services – Continuing Care Centre
REPORTING TO: Nutrition Services Supervisor
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Food Service Dietary Aide is responsible to clear tables, clean kitchen area, and perform various other activities to assist workers who are preparing and serving food and beverages for both the Long-Term Care and Bringing the Spirit Home Programs.
TECHNICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform other duties such as scraping and stacking dishes, carrying linen to and from laundry area.
- Must be able to perform shift work.
- Sweep and mop floors as required.
- Extra cleaning as required
- Operates commercial kitchen equipment to wash dishes.
- Assist Supervisor in orientation of new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Nutrition Services Supervisor.
- Knowledge of the Canada Food Guide and Therapeutic diets.
- Knowledge in the operations of commercial kitchen equipment.
- Ability to operate large kitchen equipment.
- Able to lift up to 20lbs or more.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of Safe Food Handling course
- Previous related experience
- Salary Grid as established by BTDH.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Copies of Food Handling, Current Criminal Record Check, and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 EXT: 8408
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.