PROGRAM: Continuing Care Center
REPORTING TO: Nutrition Services Supervisor
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Cook prepares and cooks a variety of foods for residents at the Continuing Care Long Term Care unit and the Bringing the Spirit Home Program. This would include special and therapeutic diets and special hospitality functions.
- Graduate of secondary school.
- Graduate of other related field courses.
- Completion of Safe Food Handling course.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in related field.
- In accordance with BTDH salary grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Copies of Credentials and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.