TITLE: Health Care Aide- Full Time Permanent
DEPARTMENT: Kainai Home Care
REPORTING TO: Health Care Aide Supervisor / Home Care Nurse Manager
SUMMARY OF WORK
The Health Care Aide (HCA) reports directly to the Home Care HCA Supervisor. Performs personal care activities and related light service care plans; interacts with clients, family and staff in a positive and supportive manner.
- Graduate of an approved HCA program.
- CPR certificate.
- First Aid certificate.
- Must obtain a Safe Food Handling certificate.
- Other certificates as required by program.
- Related health care experience.
- Valid class 4 driver’s license.
- In accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 12, 2021 by 4:30pm
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Drivers Abstract, Copies of Credentials, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
E-mail: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
BTDH Thanks all of those whom apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.