TITLE: Security Guard- Casual
PROGRAM: Facilities Operations
REPORTING TO: Security Supervisor
The Security guard is responsible for ensuring a safe environment for all employees, clientele and visitors. Hours of work consist of Day, Evening and Night rotations.
- Current CPR certification, to be re-certified every three years
- Current WHMIS, to be re-certified every three years.
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Training will be provided.
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- High School Diploma a minimum
- Basic Security Certificate and Security ID
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in related field an asset
- Salary Grid as established by BTDH.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check (incl Vulnerable Sector Check), Driver’s Abstract and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources Assistant
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 Ext 8408
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH thanks all of those who apply but only those whom are selected for an interview will be contacted.