PROGRAM: Facilities Operations
REPORTING TO: Manager of Facility Operations
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Maintenance Labourer will be responsible for performing general building and property maintenance. Maintain HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems and equipment. Responsible for performing duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes
- Valid drivers licence with clean driving record, Class 5 Drivers Licence.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the operation and maintenance of buildings
- Building trades certificate or equivalent desirable
- Ability to perform small repairs (e.g. caulking, replacing washers, and replacing light fixtures)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- 24/7 availability may be required
- Physical ability to lift up to 75lb
- Travel to the site, and off-site locations will be required
- Safety equipment will be required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc. as needed
- Overtime as required
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Work both indoors and outdoors
- Will be exposed to construction sites
- Salary Grid as established by BTDH
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Until Suitable Candidate Found
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 Ext 8408
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH thanks all of those whom apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.