TITLE: Housekeeper – Casual
DEPARTMENT: Facility Operations
REPORTING TO: Director of Facility Operations and Housekeeping Supervisor
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Housekeeping cleans and maintains the interior facilities of The Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificates
- Grade 10 Education or Higher
- First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience is required
- Team Player
- Familiar with the Blackfoot Culture
- Good oral communication skills
- Able to speak Blackfoot
- Minimum supervision
- Physically fit
- Salary Grid as established by BTDH.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: ongoing
Please forward a Letter of Application, Resume, Criminal Record Check, and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 EXT 8408
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.