TITLE: SECURITY GUARD CASUAL Male & Female
DEPARTMENT: FACILITIES OPERATIONS
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Security guard is responsible for ensuring a safe environment for all employees, clientele and visitors. Hours of work consist of Day, Evening and Night rotations
- High School Diploma a minimum
- Basic Security Certificate and Security ID (training is a possibility)
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in related field an asset
Registration and Certifications
- Current CPR certification, to be re-certified every three years
- Current WHMIS, to be re-certified every three years.
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Training will be provided.
- Will Be mature, flexible, pleasant and exercise a high degree of initiative and judgment
- Must have necessary communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective interaction between all persons, including co-workers
- Able to set priorities in the event of multiple demands
- Able to provide and receive feedback
- Ability to function effective in a dynamic environment
- Able to sit, walk, transfer, lift, carry equipment and supplies, if required.
- Salary Grid as established by BTDH.
Deadline for Application: February 21, 2020 by 4 pm
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Current Child Welfare Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
c/o: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Email: [email protected]
Incomplete applications will not be accepted