TITLE: Administrative Assistant
PROGRAM: Kainai Home Care
REPORTING TO: Home Care Nurse Manager
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Under the supervisions of the Home Care Nurse Manager and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, the Administrative Assistant provides technical skills, practical knowledge and self-motivation to carry out clerical functions and support for the Home Care program.
- Graduate of approved secretarial program (or related program).
- Other certifications/competencies as required by program/department.
- Minimum of two years of experience in related area.
- Possess excellent computer skills and be familiar with computer programs.
- Shall be mature, flexible, pleasant and exercise a high degree of initiative and judgment.
- Must have necessary communication and interpersonal skills to provide effective interaction between all persons, including co-workers.
- Must act with integrity and treat all information regarding clients, physicians, employees, financial and operational status of the organization as confidential.
- Knowledge of the roles of the multi-disciplinary team members.
- Ability to function independently and effectively.
- Assumes responsibility to maintain or improve personal health and well-being.
- Able to provide and receive feedback.
Salary Grid as established by BTDH.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 28, 2021.
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Copies of Credentials and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 EXT 8408
Email: [email protected]
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BTDH thanks all of those who apply but only those whom are selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.