TITLE: STBBI/CDC/TB Coordinator (Team Lead)
FTE: 1.0 Permanent Full-Time
PROGRAM: Community Health Services
REPORTING TO: Director of Community Health Services
LOCATION: Stand Off, AB
HOURS OF WORK: 7.5 hours
SHIFT PATTERN: Monday to Friday – 0830-1630
SALARY/BENEFITS: As per United Nurses of Alberta Collective Agreement
START DATE: August 28, 2023
Under the direction of the Director of Community Health Services, and in collaboration with ISC-AB Region MOH & AHS MOH, TB Services, STI Centralized Services shall coordinate community services for STBBI, CDC & TB Programs (including surveillance, education, client case management); coordinate community response outbreaks; shall be responsible for the Occupational Health Programs for the Department of Health staff and be a member of the D&E Management committee. The position shall also provide general Community Health Nursing as required.
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- EPIC (Education Program for Immunization Competencies) Training Completed
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience, preferably in a Public Health setting in at least one of the following areas: Communicable Disease Control, Public Health, Infection Prevention & Control or Case Management
- Minimum of 1 year in supervisory capacity, ideally experience related to communicable disease control in organization of significant size, complexity, & diversity
- Demonstrated clear pattern of professional & personal development
- Demonstrated ability to work virtually
- Current registration with CRNA or eligibility for such
- Innoculist Certification
- Valid Class 4 Driver’s License
- WHIMIS & TDG Certification
- Standard First Aid
- Basic CPR Certification.
In accordance with BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: August 21, 2023
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check and Copies of Credentials and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 EXT 8408