PROGRAM: Facility Operations
REPORT TO: Director of Facility Operations
The Maintenance Labourer will be responsible for performing general building and property maintenance. Maintain
HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning), electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems and equipment.
Responsible for performing duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment according to safety, predictive
and productive maintenance systems and processes.
• Valid drivers licence with clean driving record, Class 5 Drivers Licence.
• Building trades certificate or equivalent desirable
• Strong communication, and problem-solving skills Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior
• Excellent Computer skills is a must, as majority of HVAC system & CMMS is computerised
• Knowledge of general carpentry and Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• 24/7 availability may be required
• Physical ability to lift up to 75lb
• Travel to the site, and off-site locations will be required
• Overtime as required
• Hazards associated with the trade
• Work both indoors and outdoors.
• In accordance with the Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc. salary grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Copies of Credentials, Current Criminal Record, including vulnerable sector
Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
FAX : 403-737-3985
E-mail : email@example.com
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.