FTE: Permanent and Casual positions available
PROGRAM: Lethbridge Wellness Shelter & Stabilization Unit (LWS-SU)
REPORTS TO: Shelter Coordinator
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Custodian keeps the Shelter and Stabilization Units clean, neat and sanitized. The Custodian uses cleaning materials
to ensure guest, employee and visitor safety, maintaining equipment and other supplies while dusting, vacuuming, mopping
and cleaning restrooms.
PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have a minimum 1 year experience in a housekeeping or custodial role.
• Must have a valid First Aid Certification (preferred/ training may be provided).
• Must have Naloxone/Narcan Training.
• Must have NVCI (Non-Violent Crisis Intervention) Certification.
• Must have WHIMIS training
• Must have the ability to work on feet for a complete shift.
• Must be fit and ability to bend, stretch, walk and lift or move things.
• Must have the ability to communicate well with others.
• Must be aware of safety.
• Must be willing to learn and adapt to changes in the cleaning industry.
• Must be energetic and self-directed, with effective time management and organizational skills including the
ability to deal with several priorities at the same time.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed
and accurate record.
• As per Blood Tribe Department of Health Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Ongoing
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check and Copies of Credentials and Three (3) updated
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 EXT 8408
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED