TITLE: Medical Transportation Driver-Casual (3 Positions)
DEPARTMENT: Medical Transportation
REPORTING TO: Medical Transportation Driver Lead
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Transport all scheduled clients to the nearest appropriate health professional or health facility to access medically required health services not obtainable in the community. Driver is to possess excellent driving record and good comprehension skills. Maintain Code of Confidentiality regarding highly classified client and Health Centre information. Have the ability to drive for long periods and distances if required.
- Knowledge of Medical Transportation Policies and Guidelines
- High degree interpersonal skills
- Current CPR and First Aid certificates
- Provide a respectable Driver’s Abstract
- Two years’ work related experience
- Current Alberta Operator’s Class 4 License
- In accordance with the BTDH salary grid
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Until a suitable candidate is found.
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Drivers Abstract, Criminal Record Check, and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
PHONE: 737-3888 EXT: 8408
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.