TITLE: Medical Social Worker
DEPARTMENT: Client Services
REPORTING TO: Director of Client Services
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Medical Social Worker, under the direction/supervision of the Director of Client Services, provides service/care to clients/residents/patients and their families by applying professional social work practice standards involving a wide range of activities associated with assessments, implementation of interventions, counseling, provision of resource/support services, discharge and after care plans, and advocacy.
- Graduate of an approved Social Work school.
- Current registration with the College of Alberta Social Workers.
- Other certifications/competencies as required by registering body and as required by program/department.
- Current CPR certification, to be re-certified annually.
- Current First Aid certification, to be re-certified every three years.
- Current Class 4 Driver’s License (if none exists: the successful candidate will be given 30 days to complete the Class 4 Requirement).
- Minimum of one to three years of experience in related area.
- Understanding of the Blackfoot culture and language.
- In Accordance with BTDH Salary Grid.
Deadline for application: Extended to August 23, 2019 @ 4 pm
Please forward a Cover letter, Resume, Drivers Abstract, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
PO Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED