TITLE: Dietary Aide (Dishwasher/Helper)-Casual
DEPARTMENT: Nutrition Services – Kainai Continuing Care Centre
REPORTING TO: Food & Nutrition Services Supervisor
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Food Service Dishwasher/Helper is responsible to clear tables, clean kitchen areas, wash dishes, and perform various other activities to assist workers who are preparing or serving food and beverages at Long Term Care and KCCC cafeteria.
TECHNICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform other duties such as scraping and stacking dishes, carrying linen to and from laundry area.
- Sweep and mop floors as required.
- Extra cleaning as required
- Operates commercial kitchen equipment to wash dishes.
- Assist Supervisor in orientation of new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Nutrition Services Supervisor.
- Knowledge of the Canada Food Guide and Therapeutic diets.
- Knowledge in the operations of commercial kitchen equipment.
- Ability to operate large kitchen equipment.
- Able to lift up to 20lbs or more.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of Safe Food Handling course
- Previous related experience
- Salary Grid as established by BTDH.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Until a suitable candidate is found.
Please forward a Letter of Application, Resume, Criminal Record Check, and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
Phone: 737-3888 Ext: 8408
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.