DEPARTMENT: Kainai Continuing Care Center
REPORTING TO: Food & Nutrition Services Supervisor
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The Cook prepares and cooks a variety of foods for residents at the Kainai Continuing Care Long Term Care unit. This would include special and therapeutic diets and special hospitality functions.
- Graduate of secondary school.
- Graduate of other related field courses.
- Completion of Safe Food Handling course.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in related field.
- In accordance with BTDH salary grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: September 30, 2019 by 4 pm
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check, Copies of Credentials and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
c/o: Human Resources
P.O. Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.