TITLE: Health Care Analyst
REPORTING TO: Chief Executive Officer
SUMMARY OF WORK:
The health care analyst is responsible for analyzing, compiling, and providing recommendations for all programs within the Blood Tribe Department of Health. The analyst must be proficient in the use of computers and programs that specialize in data collection. Health care analysts may also be asked to develop initiatives for providing more effective health care, as well as resolve current service issues. They must have the ability to manage multiple projects, as well as meet time constraints and expectations. Designing new approaches to health care delivery may also be included within the position.
- A bachelor’s degree in health care administration, mathematics, financing, business, or computer science.
- Four to five years of work experience handling intricate database and information management responsibilities.
- Knowledge of PC-based applications used for data management is also required.
- A health care analyst must good at multitasking and problem solving.
- A working knowledge of data analysis tools.
- In accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: July 19, 2019 @ 4 pm
Please forward a Cover letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
PO Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED