TITLE: Finance Clerk
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager
SUMMARY OF WORK:
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the finance clerk will be responsible for entering financial information into the accounting system(s); managing Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc. accounts payable & accounts receivable; other responsibilities will include producing monthly financial reports, making weekly bank deposits, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing and vouchering; filing; updating the internal database; providing assistance with annual audit working papers; administrative duties as well as other related duties/tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Two (2) Year Diploma in Business Administration – Accounting
- Undergrad working towards Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in related area
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience working with varying levels of government funding (Federal & Provincial,) reporting, and proposals, and compliance with funding requirements
- Working knowledge and experience using Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics Management Reporter for ERP, Microsoft Office
- Must possess excellent computer skills and be familiar with computer software and programs
- Knowledge of community issues and how BTDH is interrelated within
- Knowledge and understanding/speaking of the Blackfoot language is an asset
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- In accordance with BTDH salary grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: August 23, 2019 @ 4 pm
Please forward a Cover letter, Resume, Current Criminal Record Check and Three (3) updated references to:
Blood Tribe Department of Health Inc.
C/O Human Resources
PO Box 229
STANDOFF, AB T0L 1Y0
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED